需要深思熟虑 on the best education route? OR Need help deciding on a program? CTC advisors are ready to assist.
The Academic Advisement Center at Columbus 科技nical College is designed to assist students with career paths and give them guidance on how to achieve their goals. 通过建议, the student will be able to make informed decisions and facilitate the academic plan best suited for them. Experienced advisors guide and empower you with the information necessary to plan a schedule that works for you, 你的家人, your job and any other outside commitments you may have.
Please note: Advisement services are now located in the Hartline Building.
Faculty and Staff
Dr. Felicia Harris, Director
Tamara Hardnett, 顾问
Nicole Marshall, 顾问
George Kelly, 顾问
营业时间: Monday – Thursday 8:00 AM – 6:30 PM
未经预约而来的劝告: Monday – Thursday 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Academic 顾问s assist students with:
- Navigation of Columbus 科技nical College’s web site
- Directions to the information necessary for your “Program of Intent”
- Advice on course sequence of required prerequisites
- Guidance for the online registration process
- Referrals to the 保健中心 and Support labs
- Answering academic-related questions
Students will be responsible for:
- Becoming familiar with Columbus 科技nical College’s web site
- Being knowledgeable about the requirements of their “Program of Intent”
- Preparing a course schedule each semester
- Being familiar with the academic calendar for registration dates, graduation requirements, 撤军最后期限, 费用的支付, 删除/添加, 等.
- Having their proper ID badge and parking decal
- Attending all scheduled classes on a regular basis
Please Note: Academic 顾问s will make suggestions and recommendations on how a student may achieve the goals he/she has set, 然而, it is the ultimate responsibility of the student to meet the requirements of their chosen program.
For information on Columbus 科技nical College’s academic policies, click 在这里.